Liberty English Academy
We are looking for a full-time teacher to join our team for the 2019/20 academic year.
Classes run from mid-September to mid-June. We offer block hours with a contract at a very competitive rate and the opportunity to work as part of the Liberty team. Classes typically go from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. and we follow school calendar which means Christmas, Easter and national holidays are paid.
The ideal candidate would be dynamic, creative and hardworking, who enjoys teaching and cares about the students. Teachers with knowledge of the Cambridge suite of exams is desirable but not essential as you will be offered full support on a daily basis. We also have regular staff meetings, which is an opportunity to get together with the other teachers. Professional development workshops are also given on a regular basis in order for our teachers to advance their skills and confidence in the classroom.
All our teachers are expected to teach a range of ages and levels as we cater to children, teens and adults. Each teacher is given a set of books and full access to a variety of resources.
**We are located a 30 minute bus ride from Conde de Casal (Madrid)
The teacher we are looking for should:
• Have a university degree.
• Be CELTA / Trinity CertTESOL / TEFL / PGCE qualified.
• Preferably have an intermediate level in Spanish.
• FluentSpeaker or C2 level
• Have Experience in an academy working with children and adults.
• Be friendly, dynamic and motivated.
• Hard working and organised.
• *Have a NIE or be an EU national* ESSENTIAL.
References related to the position will be required