Premier School of English
Are you looking for a school which will help you develop professionally? Do you enjoy teaching young learners and teens? Would you like to live in a typical Andalusian town near Seville? If you have answered ‘yes’, then we might be the school you are looking for.
Premier is a well-established English language academy with an excellent reputation in the large town of Utrera (Seville).
We pride ourselves on our continuous professional development programme which has helped many of our teachers prepare for and successfully complete the DELTA as well as other teacher training qualifications whilst at the school. We are also proud of our students’ academic achievements which includes 100% pass rates in Trinity College London Speaking exams for the last 14 years as well as a pass rate of over 90% for Cambridge ESOL examinations.
We are currently looking for a qualified teacher who has experience teaching younger learners from the age of 8 upwards to form part of our dedicated teaching team (EU nationals only or teachers with current valid working visas).
For comprehensive information about the school, working conditions and life as a Premier teacher in Utrera, please visit the ‘work with us’ section on our website .
If you like what you see and want to join the team, please send us your CV with a recent photo and cover letter outlining in further detail your teaching experience.
We are looking for a teacher who possesses the following:
* EU passport holders with a certified C2 level of English.
* A university degree.
* CELTA/Trinity CertTESOL qualification or equivalent.
* Preferably 2 years experience, or less providing you got a grade A on your TEFL course. We also consider teachers with PGCEs and tefl experience.
* As you’ll be dealing with minors, the successful candidate will have to apply for and provide us with an International Child Protection Certificate. This is a legal requirement.
* Basic IT skills
The following would be a plus but are not essential:
* Working knowledge of Spanish.
* Experience of Trinity and/or Cambridge exams.