Learning for Life
Learning for Life, a language school and international education agency located in the beautiful town of Villena (Alicante), is looking for a qualified part-time EFL teacher and for teaching from 3 year-old children to adults.
– EU passport.
– C2 level of English.
– University degree
– CELTA/Trinity CertTESOL qualification or equivalent.
– Preferably 1 year of experience or grade A on TEFL course.
– As you’ll be dealing with minors, the successful candidate will have to apply for and provide us with an International Child Protection Certificate. This is a legal requirement.
– Basic IT skills.
– Working knowledge of Spanish.
– Experience of Cambridge English exams and young learners.