ENGLISH NATIVE-LEVEL TEACHERS
Centro de Idiomas Dolphin requires a native-level English teacher. We are seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic native-level English professionals with experience in order to fill a teaching position from mid-September 2019. Responsibilities of our teachers include class preparation, teaching and coordinating students, preparing students for external examinations (Cambridge and TOEFL tests) as well as student assessment. You must also be open to developing your knowledge of teaching skills and methodologies.
Dolphin is a prestigious, long-established language school in the centre of Lugo, Spain. Our lessons are known to be conducted in a relaxed, learning environment with emphasis on oral communication. You can find all the information about us in our website: www.acadolphin.com
What we offer:
We are a professional company which complies with social security and employment laws. We offer 20/28 hours/week contract. You will have a competitive salary, but exact amount depending on experience, working hours and qualifications. All lessons will be conducted in English, so Spanish is not required.
- Contract follows Galicia school calendar from September 2019-June 2020.
- All national and provincial public holidays paid.
- Christmas and Easter breaks during the contract paid.
- Help in locating a place to live, setting up bank accounts and registering with a health centre
- All aid needed in obtaining social security number, NIE (Official Spanish resident number).
- Full support from experienced teachers in planning classes and a wide range of materials.
What we want:
The successful candidates should:
- Have a proficient level of English.
- Have at least 1 year English Teaching experience.
- Have a TEFL qualification or equivalent.
- Be willing to teach both adults and young learners.
- Be an EU citizen or have a minimum 1 year visa to live/work in Spain.
You need to have the requirements below:
English Level: Native
Can Legally Work in Country: Yes
AND one of the following sets to apply:
Degree: Not Required
Years Teaching Exp.: 1
TEFL Certificate: TEFL/TESOL Certificate
Hours on TEFL Cert.: 120
Exam Experience: Cambridge Exams