Far East, South Korea
Hi Korea! Hi ESL Teachers!
A reputable and trustworthy recruiting agency in Korea, HiKoreaEdu!
Hikoreaedu is a fantastic agency and were a massive help in both finding a job and taking the first steps towards coming to Korea. They arranged 4 interviews for me within days of my first application and gave me good advice regarding what level of teaching (both age and ability-wise) that they thought would best suit me.
As well as this, the agency, and especially my recruiter Rachel, have been a huge help in areas that are not usually part of a recruitment agency's remit. She was really helpful and took personal interest in my visa application which I was having trouble with early on in the application process, as well as offering general advice which I have needed since my recruitment. Also the pick up from the airport was a great welcome into the country and shows that the agency really care about their applicants.
Overall, my experience with Hikoreaedu has been overwhelmingly positive and I would absolutely recommend that anyone in the process of looking for teaching work in Korea should get in touch with them.
Thanks so much!
Q. How to apply?
Please send your resume and recent photo
Please let me know your job preferences in detail (preferred location, age group or working hour etc.) as much as you can that will be very helpful to find a job in Korea.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me at 82-2-535-6264 or 82-70-4131-6264.
Q. who can get E2 visa in Korea?
Teachers from America, Canada, England, Ireland, Australia New Zealand, and South Africa only can get E2 visa in Korea for teaching English.
Please answer for the following questions when you apply for a job to HiKoreaEdu.
1. Available starting date
2. Do you have all documents ready to send?
5. Do you have tattoos which can¡¯t be covered by clothes? If then, please let me know in detail
6. Do you have teaching experience?
7. Skype ID
8. Preferred location(if you are open out of Seoul, please let me know)
9. Preferred age group
10. Have you ever received treatment for Mental or Emotional Disorders? or Do you have any serious Diseases for the last 5 years?
###################Available positions you can apply now##################
*All position’s salary is negotiable by teaching experience or major of candidates.
1. Location: Gangbuk-gu, Seoul
2. Working hour:8:20AM~4:50PM
3. Salary: 2.3~Mil KRW
4. Teaching Age Group: Elementary
5. Housing allowance is provided
6. 50% of National Pension+50% of Health Insurance
7. 7 weeks paid vacation
8. End of Feb, 2020