Far East, South Korea
Location: Jukjeon Branch (Bundang line between Jukjeon and Bojeong stations)
We also have a handful of other openings at some of our other campuses around Seoul and Incheon. Please inquire.
Age range: kindergarten (5-7 years) and elementary (8-13 years)
Working Hours: 9:20am-6:20pm
• 2.2~2.4 M Korean Won per month starting salary
• 10 days of paid annual vacation plus holidays
• Furnished Housing provided
• 50/50 contribution for the medical insurance & pension contribution
• Flight reimbursement
• Severance Pay
• Training and ongoing support
• Opportunities for advancement
• Citizenship from the US, the UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, or New Zealand
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
• Provide a national background check with no criminal charges from your country of citizenship
How to Apply:
• Email our Depart of Recruiting directly (please attach resume with a recent picture. Also, a short introduction/teaching philosophy video is recommended, but not necessary).
Why work for RISE?
Proven program: Our program is based on proven, award-winning content from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (HMH), the largest and most established K-12 publisher in the world. Our foundation content is used by over 5 million students in the US classrooms on a daily basis. Furthermore, a research conducted by a group of professors from Harvard University recognizes the RISE program as innovative, with the right content, environment and approach for children to learn English effectively. (The New Global Actors – published June 2016)
Global advantage: There are RISE Education Centers in over 85 cities worldwide. Not only does our connection help our students become global leaders, but it also provides our teachers with opportunities for career advancement.
Teacher support: We provide initial training for new teachers arriving in Korea. Our certified trainers provide clear breakdown of our program and teaching methods. New teachers will have opportunities to practice their teaching skills and gain confidence before starting the term.