Far East, South Korea
4 classes a day / Public school after-school program
We're looking for teachers who have F2, F4, F5, F6 VISA for after school at public elementary schools At the beginning of March
Our company is presently seeking 7eachers to work in after school programs for public elementary schools At the beginning of March. The following is information about the job and qualifications required. Maximum 15 teaching hours per week. Full curriculum support, training and student counseling provided. We are looking for enthusiastic education professionals who can work independently with a love for children and great personal energy. I hope we will have a chance to work together. Have a great day! Other applications will be accepted.
Locations : Seoul and Gyeonggi-do Area
1. Ilsan Pungsan station : 1 teacher ( Starting date : March 2nd, 2020)
2. Suji Area near Jukjeon station: 1 teacher ( Starting date : March 2nd, 2020)
3. Seoul Area : 5teachers ( Starting date : March 2nd, 2020)
1.Schools - Public school positions in Seoul and Gyeonggi-do Area
2.Class - Around 10~15 students per class with 4classes 5days a week
3.Hours - Teaching hours (M-F 1~4PM or 2~5PM)
4.Salary - 2.6~2.7million won (Depends on experience)
5.Vacation - 10 paid days, five in the summer and five in the winter
6.Autonomy of teaching.
7. Fully supported program with initial and ongoing training provided by existing teachers.
1. Only holders of an F4, F5, F6 visa, should apply.
2. A resume with a covering letter indicating your preferred location(s).
3. A recent photo.
4. A copy of degree
5. A copy of ARC CARD
We look forward to hearing from suitable applicants.