Far East, South Korea
JOB HUNT KOREA
Business license No. 214-91-22877 Recruiting license No. 2013-3210114-14-5-00041
If you want more positions and reviews of our service, please visit.
Once you let us know positions you are interested in, we will give you more details about the positions.
You can send your application directly at or you can visit and use the online application form as well.
Application may include your complete resume with recent photos.
Location: Gyeongsan, Gyeongsangbuk-do (Very closed to Daegu)
Starting date: August 26th and September 1st of 2019
Teaching days: Mon-Fri (Sat-see description)
Student Level: Elementary/Middle
Working schedule: AM 08:30 ~ PM 04:30
Teaching hours: 25 Teaching Hours per week (50 mins/teaching hour)
Salary/Budget: 2,200,000 Won ~ 2,700,000 (Depending on experience with EPIK scale)
Overtime pay: KRW 40,000 (Won/Hour)
Multiple Schools Allowance
1. 100,000 Korean Won (KRW) per month for two schools.
2. 150,000 Korean Won (KRW) per month for three or more schools.
Settlement Allowance: 300,000 Won
Accommodation (Housing): Provided
Medical & Pension/Severance/ Paid Vacation (26days)
Entrance Allowance: 1,300,000 Korean Won (KRW)
Exit Allowance: 1,300,000 Korean Won (KRW)
Renewal: 2,000,000 Won
(The Employee shall not receive an Exit Allowance for the completion of the current Term of Employment nor shall the Employee receive an Entrance Allowance for the renewal Term of Employment.)
This is a Public English Education Center, affiliated with the Gyeongsan Office of Education. Teachers will help facilitate a two-day English Experience Program for public school students who visit our English center, they will co-teach and/or lead classes at outside public schools in Gyeongsan, and they will teach after school classes either at the center or at another Gyeongsan public school. Teachers will also work on Saturdays in a Gifted Education Program. Saturday classes are three to four times per month, March to November (excluding August), from 8:30am-12:30pm. Teachers will be paid 160,000 won for each Saturday worked.
The school is located near Imdang subway station (Green Line 2) and close to Yeungnam University. Transportation to Daegu is only 25 minutes by subway.
- Location: Daechi and Apgujeong
- Starting date: a year-round recruitment program
- Positions: 2~3
- Working hours: Mon-Sat, on various schedule depnding on grades of students between 0130-1000.
- Salary: first month 3.73 mil. / at least 4.15 mil after first month (provide more details on your application.)
- Housing: upto 10mil key money supported (realtor fee: 300,000 won provided) - teaching level: elementary or middle school students.
- vacation: 2times paid vacation will be provided depending on the academic calendar. - need to do parents counselling.
- must be bilingual with F4 visa.
- Need to work on national Holidays - independant contract.
- first contract duration is 10month. (1yr full year contract renewable)
- need to be able to work at both branch (Daechi and Apgujeong) - F4 visa only