Far East, South Korea
Job Hunt Korea
The following positions are looking for experienced active, creative and enthusiastic ESL teacher in Seongdong-gu Seoul again this year.
The position is NOT private academy neither Public School.
It is Global English Center run by Seongdong-gu office Seoul. Everything is clear and following the labor law in Korea.
*. This one was closed around 2 weeks ago.
However, we have to reopen the position for some reason.
Please apply for this position quickly.
- Location: Seongdong-gu ,Seoul
- Starting Date: End of Feb 2020
- Number of positions: 1
- Type of school: Global education center (running by district office)
- Teaching level: Various (but mostly 4th grade elementary students)
- Working hours: M-F / 8 hours a day (mostly 0830-0530 including break times)
- Salary: 3.0 mil won
- Housing allowance 600,000 won
- One way Airfare + severance pay + medical insurance + pension
- 15 days of vacation a year and 7 sick days a year
- Settlement allowance 300,000 won
- It is not private academy. It is more like English experience center for students in Seongdong-gu.
- You need to have teaching experience in Korea.
- You may need to participate into development of new creative curriculum although they have all the curriculum set. (only upon requested by employer)
- The center is owned and run by Seongdong-gu Office.
- You need to get along with new students easily.
- TESOL or other teaching related certificate is mandatory
- This one is Exclusive position of Job Hunt Korea.
- Majored in English or education will be an asset.
- You need to attend the personal interview at the district office on the set date.
- To apply, you need to fill up and hand in their application form (will be provided)
- You must be in Korea to attend their interview at the office.
- You must be healthy to pass the Medical exam in Korea.
- To apply, you must send your recent resume with your recent photo.
- Only qualified candiates will be replied.