Far East, South Korea
job_listing: 1. Location: Sunae-dong, Bundang-gu, South Korea
2. Start Date: Mar, 2020 (Late Feb for training)
3. Starting salary: 2.1 ~ 2.6 million won/month, dependent on qualifications
4. Working House: MWF: 1 p.m.~ 8/9 p.m., TT: 2 p.m.~10 p.m.
5. Students: Mostly elementary (Grade 1-6), some middle school (Grade 7-9)
6. Max Class Size: 5~15 dependent on skill/level
7. Housing: Single furnished housing within a five minute walking distance to
the institute, OR a housing allowance of 400,000 won
8. Vacation: All paid Korean national holidays & 10 days paid leave. Paid leave
days are directed by the institute, with the majority falling in summer and
9. Severance bonus at the end of contract (equivalent to one month's salary)
10. 50% National Medical Insurance and National Pension Plan given
11. One-way airfare if required
Bachelor's degree (or above) with apostille (Korean Consulate seal for a
Criminal Record Check (nation-wide) with apostille (Korean Consulate seal for a
7s English is looking for native English teachers who are highly motivated, are
dedicated to children and teaching, and have a professional outlook. We need
instructors that share our objectives to help students achieve their educational
1. Full curriculum program based on over 7 years of research on the US
educational system and philosophies.
2. In-house developed educational DVD materials, teaching methods, and
1. Teaching: Our teaching philosophy is based on student-centered teaching.
Elementary students do not learn effectively when we deliver lecture lessons,
but rather learn when we adapt our lessons based on the students’ situations.
If a student is not paying attention to the lesson, it doesn’t matter how
intelligent the teacher is.
2. The key phrase at 7s English is "Risk Zero Education.”
Send your resume, cover letter, and recent photo
Thank you for considering 7s English[7-step English].
If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to
contact us at any time.
Donald Park / 7s English