Far East, South Korea
Dr. Harrison Lee's IC English Center
Dr. Harrison Lee’s IC English Center, an English language institute located
in Seoul, is seeking a qualified American native English-speaking substitute
teacher who would be teaching communicative English language classes to
Korean elementary school children from now until August 30, 2019, on
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. The Center is conveniently located near
the Gireum subway station on line 4 (the blue line).
Start Date: Immediately
Contract Type: Part-time
Location: Gireum-dong, Seoul (near the Gireum subway station on line 4)
The teacher will be teaching 16.5 hours per week on Mondays, Wednesdays, and
Class Time Ranges: 2:30 pm – 8:30 pm on M, F & 2:30 pm – 7:00 pm on W
Remuneration: 30,000 won per hour
Classes to Be Taught: Communicative English
The candidate must
1. hold a valid passport and a baccalaureate (bachelor’s) or a higher
2. be a native speaker of American English.
3. currently reside in Seoul or its vicinity.
4. have EFL teaching experience with elementary school children in a
school/language institute setting.
5. have a positive outlook and energetic demeanor.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, email the following documents to Dr. Harrison
1. Resume (including contact information, and employment references if
2. Recent photo(s)
3. Scanned copy (or photo) of the front page(s) of your passport
4. Scanned copy (or photo) of your university diploma
5. Scanned copy (or photo) of your Alien Registration Card (front and back)
Very truly yours,
Harrison Lee, Ph.D.
Dr. Harrison Lee’s IC English Center, Northern Seoul, a point of departure
for IC English Centers throughout the nation and, eventually, the world