Bright Language school Moscow region is looking for energetic, professional native English teachers to join us for the 2020-21 school year.
Positions available to start in June-August 2020 (flexible start dates). In summer it is supposed to teach children in online summer camp. The usual course program is from September until May. 120 hours per month.
Benefits of working in our school:
- HOUSING - subsidized by the school
- Work Visa - full support and paid by the school
- A competitive salary, depending on experience
- Friendly and supportive team Perfect location and conditions in the school
- Free PRIVATE health insurance
- Paid public holidays Paid sick leave
- Free printer and Wi-Fi in your home, as well as free teaching supplies
- Free Russian lessons 24 HOUR emergency support
- All teaching materials provided by the school
- An English speaker from the USA, Canada, the UK, Australia, South Africa, NZ or Ireland
- Flexible, creative, energetic, and passionate about teaching!
- Positive and easy-going, with experience handling cultural differences
- Have a teaching experience.
- Hold a university degree in any subject.
- Teaching certificates: Celta, TEFL/TESL.