Simply English Moscow
Simply English Moscow is looking for energetic, professional English teachers to join us for the 2020-21 school year. Our teachers work in state and private schools, kindergartens, and with private students. While our students can be of all ages, most are young children and teenagers, so only teachers who enjoy working with kids should apply!
Monday - Friday schedule (weekends always off)
Maximum 25 teaching hours per week - no office hours!
Positions available to start in late August/September, 2020 (flexible start dates)
Simply English Benefits:
• A competitive salary, starting at 80,000 - 90,000 Rub + (depending on experience)
• HOUSING - subsidized by the school
• Work Visa - full support and paid by the school
• Free monthly transport pass
• Free PRIVATE health insurance
• Paid public holidays
• Paid sick leave;
• Paid new year holiday - January 1-10, 2021
• Vibrant social life for teachers with bi-weekly parties and events!
• Paid Teacher training and “living in Moscow” seminars during the first week of employment
• Free printer and Wi-Fi in your home, as well as free teaching supplies
• Free Russian lessons
• 24 HOUR emergency support
• Free transfer from the airport to your apartment upon arrival
• All teaching materials provided by the school
***Couples applying for the position will be provided with a separate private apartment***
Simply English Job Requirements:
• An English speaker from the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, South Africa, NZ or Ireland
• Flexible, creative, energetic, and passionate about working with kids!
• Positive and easy-going, with experience handling cultural differences
• Have at least 1 year teaching experience with children (preferred but we are willing to train aspiring teachers with a strong desire to learn!)
• Hold a university degree in any subject
• Career growth opportunities
• Company-sponsored social and cultural events EVERY TWO WEEKS!
*Simply English is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age! We pride ourselves in providing a western-style work and office environment where our native English teachers feel comfortable and safe.*