ENGLISH COLLEGE POLAND - PASE accredited, private language school based in Radom area in the center of POLAND is looking for ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHERS OF YOUNG LEARNERS to teach English to children & teenagers (some adult classes possible)
A degree (BA or MA )
English Language Teaching certification - CELTA, TESOL, TEFL or equivalent (minimum 100-hour-course)
Fluent English (standard, clear accent)
Experience in teaching English to Young Learners / Teaching English ON-LINE
Due to visa, work permit and tax regulations we can accept applications only from EU, UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and RSA passport holders.
- Full time contract from January 11th – June 11th ( with a possibility of contract extension)
- 22,5 teaching hours per week + lesson preparation time
- Free intensive ELT/induction training January 7th-9th (FREE OF CHARGE)
- Free ELT training & teacher development – a series of workshops throughout the year.
- DOS team support - lesson observations and mentoring from experienced DOSes
- Excellent work conditions
- small classes 4- 7 students;
- very rich EFL library full of learning and teaching aids
- interactive whiteboards, computers with internet & OHPs in all classrooms,
- Good local salary - equivalent of average teacher’s pay in Poland
- Free accommodation in furnished and well equipped single studio flat monthly value approx.1000zł (teacher covers only for water, gas and electricity bills approx. 150zl/month)
- Contract completion of up to 1000 USD
- Free stable internet in the apartment
- Free Pick- up from Warsaw Airport and transfer to Radom (Preferably Sept 19th-20th)
- Work Visa – reimbursed
- Work Permit – covered (if necessary)
- Friendly atmosphere and teacher support throughout the year.
We are looking forward to working with You!
English College DOS Team