Far East, Myanmar
Mandalay International Science Academy
Mandalay International Kindergarten is a well-established institution in the city of Mandalay, Myanmar.
We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic and experienced teachers to fill two Kindergarten teaching roles for the 2020-2021 academic year, starting June 1.
Experience teaching phonics is a must, and familiarity with the Cambridge Curriculum a big plus.
- Positive-thinking, hard-working, and patient
- Native or near-native English speaker
- University Degree (BA/BS degree or higher)
- Minimum 3 years of EYFS teaching experience
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm
* Attractive salary
* Lunch at school
* Paid public holidays
* Visa sponsorship
* Travel allowance
If you are interested in applying, please email the following:
- Cover letter
- Copies of university degrees and qualifications
- Three professional referees (including your two most recent employers)
- Passport photo page scan and a recent photograph
- Recent Criminal Background Check