Far East, Myanmar
Wall Street English
Wall Street English, in beautiful Myanmar, is currently looking for passionate, vibrant native English teachers for IELTS, Business English and General English to join our language revolution at our centers in Yangon and Mandalay. If you are qualified, dedicated, and interested in working in a cutting-edge company and experiencing the rich culture of the world's largest archipelago, then we want to hear from you!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Expertly pre-planned digital (tablet-based) lesson material, so minimum lesson preparation is needed
- Company-sponsored working and residence visas for the length of your contract
- Highly competitive salary
- Housing allowance will be provided
- 10 days of annual leave, plus numerous national holidays
- A welcoming and supportive community of colleagues
- Ongoing training and professional support
- Exciting career advancement opportunities
- Small classes
- Dedicated, self-motivated adult students
- Bright, modern centers in convenient and comfortable locations
- Medical insurance
- Airport pickup, welcome package with Myanmar SIM card, etc.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in any subject
- Cambridge CELTA or equivalent formal TEFL course
- Formal TEFL experience, to be proven through references
- Citizen of the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or any other native countries
- Be dynamic and have the ability to inspire
- Be well-informed and sensitive to cultural issues
- Be interested in your students and care about their progress
- Make every lesson a worthwhile learning experience for your students
- Engage in on-going professional development
- Participate and contribute to a harmonious work environment that encourages cooperation and team work
- Willing and ready to work a 12-month contract
-Please attach 2 recommendation letters from two different employers, including their detail contact numbers and email addresses.
To apply, please send a cover letter email indicating which position you are applying for - General English, IELTS or Business English. Also include attachments of all educational degrees and certificates, letters of recommendation with contact information and CV.