“Swiss Education” is a pedagogical agency which specializes in the training and the preparation of Russian children and teenagers for studies in English-speaking institutions in Switzerland.
We currently require the following English teacher:
Child Development Specialist
- To teach English to children privately.
- To teach individual or small groups of up to three students.
- To teach a range of ages from 3 years old up to 17 years old
- To teach a range of levels from Beginner to Advanced.
- All lessons will take place in the area of Odinstovo (a wealthy area in the suburb of Moscow – 40 minutes by train to Moscow city-center).
The contract is for a 10 months period from September 2019 until June 2020 – Possibility of renewal
- A high degree of proficiency in the English language
- At least 4 years of experience teaching English to children
- To be highly professional and possess excellent classroom management skills
- A recognised TEFL/CELTA certificate
- A recognized University Diploma, which the candidate will need to have officially apostilled by his/her home government
- An additional plus would be a knowledge of Russian
- The candidate must have been born as a native English speaker – citizenship only is not sufficient
- The candidate must hold a valid passport with 6 blank pages and a minimum of 2 years duration remaining.
Full time contract – 96 astronomic hours of teaching per month:
- Teacher receives a guaranteed minimum salary of 95,000 RUR a month AFTER TAX
- Teacher will be required to work up to an absolute maximum of 120 astronomic hours (160 academic hours) a month. All hours over 96 per month are paid as overtime in addition to your guaranteed salary.
- Schedule based on 5 days a week with 2 days off
- Accommodation paid (individual apartment – European standards) in Odintsovo
- Travels to the different class locations organized and transportations paid.
- Full (working) visa support with costs refundable. Reimbursement is paid half at the start of the contract and half thereafter.
- Pre-approved travelling expenses (air/train fare) reimbursement. Reimbursement is paid half at the start of the contract and half thereafter.
- Healthcare coverage for the period of the contract
- 28 days of paid holiday, in addition to Russian state holidays
- Monthly pass to a fitness club paid (this is worth more than $40 USD per month)
- Bonus at the end of the contract (11th-month bonus paid in addition to the last income) according to the number of hours done during the whole period of the contract
Be available to answer additional questions and be prepared to have an interview via Skype. Please submit your CV/Resume for consideration to Mr. Vakhtang Khubulov.