South East Asia, Malaysia
Chinese Taipei School
Chinese Taipei School (KL) in Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia is looking for two native English speaking teachers starting from September 2019. The candidate would be teaching primary school classes (grade 1 to 6) for approx. 22 periods (45 minutes each) a week.
-Fluent speakers only
-CELTA/TEFL/TESOL certificate, major in English or children education .
-2 years teaching experience.
-age 25 to 45
-Clean criminal background and health check.
-Sociable, dynamic, inspiring, energetic, and organized.
-Cambridge English teaching experience preferred.
Salary and Benefit
- Monthly Salary range from RM6,000 to RM10,000 (about USD1,500 to 2,500) based on qualification and experience
- Working visa provided
- Free private bachelor apartment, NO COOKING INSIDE
- Paid group health insurance plan
- 12 national holidays, 2 weeks paid winter break, 7 weeks paid summer break
- 13% government registered pension plan after complete 2 years of service
- English-speaking support staffs
How to Apply
Please send the following:
- Covering letter to describe yourself and why you are suitable for the job
- Resume with past teaching experience
- recommendation letters
- Recent photo
- Degree & CELTA/TEFL/TESOL certificates (colour scan)
- Passport photo page (colour scan)
- Whatsapp / Line / Skype account for online video interview
ENGLISH SPEAKERS WITH NATURAL ACCENT ONLY