South East Asia, Malaysia
English Teaching position in Malaysia on a two-year contract-Immediate Start!
Are you looking to take the next step in your teaching career? Have you often thought about exploring beautiful South-East Asia?
SeekTeachers is currently looking for experienced and ambitious English teachers to teach at a prestigious language centre in wonderful Malaysia on two-year contracts. Our client is a world-renowned supplier of private English education, which has taught over 1.1 million students from 177 countries in its 50-year history.
Our client provides its teachers with continuous professional development, to make you the best possible teacher you can be. If you are looking to expand your teaching skill-set and gain a truly memorable and life-changing experience, this is an unmissable opportunity.
Requirements to apply:
• Minimum of 4 years of teaching experience
• 120-hour in-class Teaching Certification (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/ELT or equivalent)
• BA or MA in English language teaching or a related discipline
• Fluent English speaker, near-native level
• 20 teaching hours per week
• Prepare tests
• Test, evaluate and counsel students
• Participate in professional development activities
• Undergo employee evaluation ie observations, feedback sessions
• Develop and refine teaching materials
• Undergo and undertake observations
• 2-year contract
• Competitive salary of MYR 8,000-10,000 (depending upon experience and qualifications)
• Annual performance bonus
• Free visa and work permit with assistance
• Health insurance
• 20 days annual leave
• Paid airfare
Malaysia is a truly unique country where people from all over the world come to live, work and study. The bustling streets of Kuala Lumpur, the quaint hill stations of the Cameron Highlands, the tropical beaches of Sabah, the historic towns of Penang. There is something for everyone to see here.