South East Asia, Malaysia
Brighton International School
English Teachers Wanted for Brighton International School in KL
Come join our multicultural school in a dynamic, new Cambridge school in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. We aim to create a positive, supportive learning environment for both students and staff. Become part of the developmental process!
We are looking for a flexible, self-directed, energetic English teacher who can teach upper primary and secondary English courses immediately.
• Possess a Degree in Education
• Have 3 to 5 years of experience in an international school environment
• Experience with the Cambridge IGCSE English syllabus preferred
• Be an English speaker
• Current TEFL certificate or equivalent
• Over the age of 26
• Female teachers are preferred
• Contract duration: 24 months.
• Starting salary RM 5000
• Housing allowance up to RM 1500
• Medical insurance for employee and family members.
• Employment work permit and family residence visa during the contract period.
• Regular holidays and about 40 days paid vacation during term breaks.