South East Asia, Malaysia
Application for the position of an IELTS/BusinessEnglish/TOEC/TOEFL teacher ,in one, based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
ELEC Education Group is a Malaysia based company and was founded in 2010. Its goal is to provide local and international students with the highest standard of education and facilities. ELEC Language Center offers various language learning programs and courses to provide highest academic standards to meet different learning objectives and aspiration. ELEC Language Center adopts creative, modern, and engaging teaching methodologies to enhance students’ educational experience.
We are recruiting for two positions.
One is for a principal of our branch in Penang who will be responsible for hiring other teachers as well as other duties in line with that of a principal. The salary for this will be 6000 ringgit per month with free accommodation for the duration of the contract.
As an English Language IELTS Teacher you will prepare and lead engaging exam preparation lessons for students, following the syllabus set by the school. Lessons are held on weekdays and your work with your students will cover every part of the Academic IELTS test.
• Plan and deliver lessons in line with the syllabus
• Teach weekdays 9am-6pm
• Ensure good standards of student behaviour during classes
• Take register of attendance and report any absences or lateness
• Monitor and record the progress of your students
• Preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises.
• Marking and providing appropriate feedback to the students.Requirements
• Bachelors degree in Education or English
• An IELTS certificate with a score of 7 or above and the exam must have been taken in a native speaking country
• Experience as an IELTS teacher is necessary: Minimum of 3-5 years in an educational setting
• Experience of working with young and mature students
• English speaker born in a native speaking country
• No criminal record
• Have an excellent command of the English language covering grammar, reading, listening, writing and speaking
• Flexible attitude and ability to adapt to different teaching styles
Job Benefits and Remuneration for the IELTS teaching position
There is a probationary period of 3 months. The salary for this position is 6000 ringgit per month. There will also be 3 months free accommodation during the probationary period. After the probationary period, there will be no free accommodation. Benefits include great career progression, positive working environment and a location in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Assistance in obtaining a visa will be provided. Candidates who can teach TOEFOL, TOEIC, Business English, Kids and General English all together have a greater advantage.
Contract Length: Minimum 1 year
Start date: As soon as possible
Apply now. What are you waiting for