Far East, Japan
Active English School
Active English School in Shiojiri city, Nagano prefecture,
Japan is seeking a passionate, dynamic, and professional
native English teacher to start working in the middle of August, 2019.
- Conversation Teachers at the private English school
Our school is small yet friendly and family-owned.
Students range from the ages of 2 to 70 years. By working with us
you will have a great opportunity to get to work with students on a personal
level and to participate in cultural exchange.
The Nagano prefecture is located in the center with great access to
various activities, such as hiking, skiing or snowboarding, and hot springs. Shiojiri
is a small, quiet city about 20 minutes from Matsumoto and
2 1/2 hours from Tokyo and Kyoto via train.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
1. Five days a week with 2 consecutive days off
2. Salary: 240,000 - 260,000 yen per month
3. One year contract completion bonus: 70,000 - 100,000 yen.
1. Fluent speaker of English
2. Bachelor's degree
3. International driver's license and driver's license
1. TESL certificate
2. ESL teaching experience
Contact : Takashi Nagahara
School name : Active English School