Far East, Japan
Are you interested in having an immersive experience in Japanese culture as you work and live in Japan? Do you want to build your skills while working in a team? If you have a passion for teaching and need to get your career in Japan off the ground, Heart Corporation is looking for Assistant Language Teachers (ALTs) to team teach with Japanese English teachers at public schools for the April 2020 - March 2021 school year.
Positions will be open in Saitama.
• Team teaching and collaborative lesson planning
• Fun and engaging English lessons for students aged 9 to 15
• Creating educational materials and games
• Motivating students to learn English
• Participating in school life
Salary and Benefits
• Salary: 9,000 - 13,000 yen daily (depends on location)
• Visa sponsorship and renewal available
• Paid holiday after six months
• Orientation and online training
• Online lesson plans and other support
• Bilingual office staff to help you navigate school life and more
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent: no exceptions
• Native or native-like English ability
• Japanese ability is welcome, but not necessary
• Must hold or be eligible for an appropriate visa (inquiries are welcome)
How to Apply
Send a copy of your resume or CV.