Asia Sub Continent, India
• Are you a qualified IELTS Examiner?
• Want to gain international work experience in India?
Then we need you!
IDP Education is a global leader in the international education industry. Our global network of 100 offices helps students from 32 countries to study in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the USA and the UK.
IDP Education is also a proud co-owner of IELTS (International English Language Testing System). IELTS is jointly owned by British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge English Language Assessment. Since its launch in 1989, IELTS has become the world’s most popular high-stakes English language proficiency test.
IELTS is accepted as evidence of English language proficiency by over 9,000 organizations worldwide. Last year, more than 2.7 million tests were taken globally. IDP has more than 400 test locations in over 50 countries.
We are looking for qualified IELTS Examiners to join our team in India to conduct speaking tests to support the growing demand for IELTS in India. The primary locations are Amritsar, Jalandhar and Ludhiana and may include other locations according to business needs. We need applicants to be willing to relocate to India for a minimum duration of 6 months with travel and accommodation financed by IDP. This provides an exciting international work opportunity!
Reporting to IDP India key responsibilities include:
• Expert assessment of the IELTS speaking module
• Maintaining the reputation and integrity and standards of procedures of IELTS and IDP always
• Maintain confidentiality and security in all aspects of IELTS, delivering a uniform and consistent test for all test takers
• Comply with all elements of the Examiner Code of Practice and IELTS Confidentiality Undertaking
• Attending all relevant meetings and other local examining activities as required
Interested in finding out more? Please email your Cover Letter and CV.
Please note this is an opportunity for ‘Certified IELTS Speaking Examiners only’.