Are you a native or bilingual English speaker with European Union, British, Canadian or US nationality who is passionate about working with young children? Are you seeking a challenging and rewarding experience abroad, complete with extensive assistance in all aspects of immigration procedures? Embrace the adventure, and rest assured that we provide accommodation support as part of this fantastic package.
Don’t miss out on this incredible chance to make a difference abroad. Apply now and let BGC guide you every step of the way!!
Our mission is to provide effortless language acquisition through immersion in an English-Hungarian environment.
Join our preschool or afterschool program:
• Lead our full-immersion English language BGC Preschool curriculum while serving as a facilitator.
• Prepare visual aids to provide comprehensible input for our non-native preschoolers.
• Work side-by-side with a Hungarian licensed preschool teacher to run sessions together.
• Bachelor’s degree in any field (a degree in education is valued) - TEFL / CELTA certificate if the applicant is not a licensed teacher.
• You can commit to 12 months.
• Lead our full-immersion English language BGC Afterschool curriculum while facilitate conversational club time activities.
• Prepare visual aids to be able to give comprehensible input for our non-native students aged 6-14.
• Supervise the students side-by-side with a Hungarian licensed classroom teacher in grades 1-4, and lead the sessions by yourself in grades 5-8.
• Strong classroom management skills.
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in the education field - TEFL / CELTA certificate if the applicant is not a licensed teacher.
• You can commit to 10 months.
What we offer:
• Immigration procedures run by BGC
• 24/7 emergency assistance.
• Accommodation or accommodation search assistance.
• On-site coordinator and mentor.
• Outside of the class, BGC Teachers will have endless opportunities to travel
and explore. Hungary has a lot to offer to its visitors.
If you are interested, visit our website: https://bgcprogram.hu/