Far East, Hong Kong
Monkey Tree ELC
Discover, Teach and Inspire with Monkey Tree English Learning Center!
Monkey Tree ELC currently have teaching opportunities in Hong Kong. Discover the true beauty of this cosmopolitan city whilst taking in its iconic skyline from The Peak, and exploring the city’s local street markets.
Monkey Tree ELC is the leading English language center in Hong Kong and is looking for passionate and enthusiastic teachers to join the team. By incorporating play-based education into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of lots of fun, energy and positive reinforcement. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5 -12 years old, as well as a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar.
Come and join our growing team in this stimulating and rewarding career.
Salary and benefits:
• Salary: HK$ 23,000 - 24,000 per month
• Rewarding bonus upon completion of contract
• Comprehensive 8-day training and orientation bonus received
• Small class sizes (4-10 children per class)
• Fully sponsored visa
• Fully prepared and tailored curriculum
• Optional and affordable staff accommodation
• Orientation information and assistance prior to arrival
• Social network connections prior and post arrival
• Possible opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization
• Bachelor degree (in any discipline)
• TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100-hour minimum)
• Native English Speaker
Role and Responsibilities:
• Teach a range of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
• Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
• Administrative duties
Please send your CV
If you have not received a response after 5 – 7 working days consider your application unsuccessful.