Europe, Czech Republic
- teaching English in companies
- small group and individual courses
- general and/or business English
- grammar and conversation courses
- various levels
- regular weekly courses and intensive courses
If you are interested please send us your CV. We conduct interviews via Skype.
Details of Position
EDUA Group was founded in 2010 following the merger of three significant educational companies Caledonian School, Tutor and top vision. In 2018 James Cook Languages joined the group. Our language schools are based in the historical centre of Prague, offering friendly environment, professional development and a possibility of career growth. We value our teachers together with quality facilities we offer benefits, methodological support, regular feedback and plenty of lessons to choose from.
Our motto is: Every teacher is important to us!
This might be an excellent opportunity for you to relocate to a beautiful city of Prague, to become a professional teacher and a member of our young and dynamic team.
New courses start throughout the year, don't hesitate to apply any time.
- TEFL, CELTA certificate (or equivalent)
- university degree
- native level of English
Salary and Benefits
- cooperation with a modern, successful and stable company located in the Prague city center
- excellent environment for lesson preparation (free materials for teaching, internet/copying)
- systematic development of knowledge and skills, free teacher workshops
- company magazine, social events, refreshments etc.
- classes of Czech for foreigners
- professional approach and methodology support
- possibility to work with a great team of teachers and clients
- long-term cooperation (1 year minimum )
- full-time or part-time job