Far East, Cambodia
We are looking for an enthusiastic kindergarten teacher to foster and facilitate the intellectual and social development of the children. Teaching kindergarten includes planning, implementing and assessing lessons. You will teach children with patience and creativity. Kindergarten teacher duties include designing a teaching plan and using activities and instructional methods to motivate children.
• Design and follow a complete teaching plan
• Teach alphabet and numeracy along with personal, social and emotional skills
• Organize learning material and resources
• Use a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities etc) to motivate and stimulate children’s abilities
• Maintain an open line of communication with parents and provide appropriate information
• Assess students performance and progress to ensure they are mastering the skills on regular basis
• Monitor children’s interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing
• Cooperate with administration staff
• Follow and comply with teaching standards and safety regulations
• Proven working experience as a kindergarten teacher, kindergarten assistant or teacher aide
• Excellent knowledge of child development and latest education theories and practices
• Creative and artistic teaching abilities
• Teaching and organization skills
• Patience and flexibility
• Strong communication skills
• Keep abreast with the latest trends and best practices
• BSc degree in education or relevant license/certificate
• Designing and following a complete teaching plan
• Teaching alphabet and numeracy along with personal, social and emotional skills
• Organizing learning material and resources
Creates, modifies and keep learning records of the students.
Documents solutions to common problems and responses to frequently asked questions.
Creates and submits documented resolution to Knowledge Base.
Work with fellow teachers for the development of teaching and students learning.
Communicates updates on issues in a timely manner to ensure quality and productivity.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Bachelor’s Degree in of education or Early Childhood Education Or equivalent work experience.
Demonstrated working knowledge and problem solving / diagnostic skills
Typically has 3 to 5 years of work experience.
Effective in written and verbal communication in English
Required Language Skills:
English - Very good
Additional Information / Benefits
-SALARY AND BENEFITS
• Negotiable salary depending on qualification and experiences
• Housing Allowance
• Paid 18 days of annual leave plus 6 days sick leave
• Seniority Pay twice a year
-We provides house allowance
- 18 days holiday