Far East, Taiwan
HESS International Educational Group
HESS International Educational group is now looking to hire energetic ESL teachers for our Taiwan locations. This position is open to experienced and new teachers alike - a one-year (renewable) teaching contract working with students from age 3 – 16. HESS Hires year round for positions all over the island.
• Guaranteed minimum of 20 teaching hours per week with more hours available
• Starting pay range of NT$620 to 660 per hour based on experience and credentials
• Curriculum taught: HESS-designed curriculum
• Hire year round
• Annual raises and annual bonuses
• Housing: Assistance offered to find suitable housing that matches your lifestyle
• Free Training and free TEFL certification
• Full time documents staff to apply for all visas and work permits
• Flexible time off
• Monthly stipend paid to cover work outside the classroom
Founded in 1983, HESS International Educational Group is the largest and most recognized private language school in Taiwan. We employ more than 600 native English-speaking teachers in 200+ HESS schools across Asia - including Taiwan, China, South Korea, Vietnam and Singapore. Our staff has more than 35 years of experience looking after both new and experienced teachers just like you. At HESS, you'll work directly with a stable, well-established educational organization. We are not a recruitment agency, and we do not charge any fees.
FIND OUT MORE:
To learn more about this position, please send a copy of your resume, bachelor’s degree, and a profile photo If interested in your qualifications, you will be contacted directly.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Passport holder from USA, CAN, UK, IRE, AUS, or NZ
2. Bachelor's Degree (in any discipline) and two years of full-time work experience OR a Bachelor’s Degree coupled with a TEFL Certificate.
3. One-year commitment
4. Criminal record check
*Due government regulations, we are unable to accept your application if you do not meet all of these criteria.