Glossologus School is now recruiting teachers for the 2019-2020 academic year. Glossologus has 6 schools in Moscow, Russia and more than 11 years experience. Our teachers are expected to be able to arrive by 2nd of September, 2019.
- University/College degree
- TEFL, TESOL or CELTA/DELTA qualification
- Experience in teaching YL (young learners beginning 6 years old) according to the Communicative Approach is necessary (1 year at least).
Salary and Benefits:
- Monthly salary ranging up to (to be paid monthly) 74,800 RUB
- A monthly bonus as an overtime
- 9 months contract (from September, 2019 till May, 2020).
- Paid by school shared or non-shared accommodation of high standard (within walking distance of the school. Both rent and bills (excluding Internet).
- Multiple-entry work visa, medical insurance and registration (paid for by the school),
- Flight reimbursement is paid up to 20,000 RUB from UK / Europe to Moscow; 35,000 RUB from beyond Europe (USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa and etc.) to Moscow (50% after 5 months and 50% in the end of the contract).
- Free airport pick-up.
- Paid public holidays (up to 15 days during the contract).
- 24-hour help in case of emergency.
- Full academic support, supervision, mentoring and workshops.
- Course and resource books in abundance.
To apply, please send us your:
- СV / Resume with contact details (email, phone, Skype ID)
- TEFL, TESOL or CELTA/DELTA certificate
- Photocopy of the passport
- University/College diploma
- Contact references