Private language school British Centre -Troitsk (since 1997) is growing now. Troitsk is located very close to Moscow city - in 20 km distance - and surrounded by forests. It is a scientific town. Here are more than 10 scientific institutions. It is very enjoyable and comfortable place to live in.
Our school is not very big. There are 7 classrooms and a cafeteria.
Our students are mostly children and teens. We use communicative approach, which means real-life communication integrated in the lesson framework.
Our team consists of 10 teachers and administrative staff. The team is very friendly and supportive.
You are welcome to teach in Moscow!
• Fluent speakers
• Level of English C1/C2 for non-native speakers
• TEFL diploma (TESOL, CELTA or equivalents)
• Degree in pedagogy or linguistics is preferable
Conditions of contract:
• Full-time contract (24 hours a week) with monthly salary of 55 000 rubles
• Single apartment with Internet access
• Free health insurance
• Visa support and airfare reimbursement
• Accumulated bonus at the end of contract
• Methodology support and training seminars
• Or part-time contract and a flexible timetable
Teaching mostly children (85%) of all levels (A1-C1)
Filling in the paper work
Participating in school events
Our ideal teacher:
Positive, outgoing, proactive, responsible and a creative thinker.
Open to new things and ready to learn new techniques.
Able to establish and maintain good relationship with children and teens.
Your salary grows with increasing qualifications and experience.
Looking forward to get your CV.