Far East, Myanmar
BFI International schools are among the top international schools in Myanmar, are looking for dedicated teachers to work in Yangon for the 2019-2020 academic year. The schools are offering IB Diploma Program and Cambridge International Curriculum.
English Language Teacher (Primary & Secondary school)
English Language Teacher (IGCSE Experienced)
ICT teacher (Primary and High school)
· Attractive Salary
· Free lunch at school
· One academic year renewable contract
· Medical insurance
· Paid public holidays
· 5 days per annum sick pay
· Visa sponsorship
· Annual round-trip air ticket allowance
· You should be able to commit yourself to coming to Myanmar. The academic year commences on August 1, 2018 for both Yangon Campuses.
· You need to be a fluent English speaker
· Hold a 4-year university degree (BA/BS degree or higher)
· Hold a minimum 3 years of teaching experience
· Be enthusiastic, positive-thinking, hard-working, patient
· Working hours: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm
· Teaching hours: 25 periods per week
· Age limit: Max 60
You should provide in your application:
- Recent CV & Cover letter
- Copies of university degrees and qualifications
- Three references (including your most recent two employers)
- CRB checks, passport photo page scan and a recent photograph
If you are interested you can apply via email.
*** In the Subject line please indicate the position you are applying for. Incomplete applications will
NOT be considered. Only the applicants who meet the necessary requirements will be contacted for a skype interview.