Far East, Myanmar
Edu Link Australia
EDULINK has been operating since 2012 and is among the most respected members of the educational community in Myanmar. We are a language school for adults teaching a variety of English courses both at our two centres in Yangon and at off-site locations, but we are expanding into providing tertiary programs also. We are looking for dedicated educators to join our committed team and help us to transform the futures of our students.
Successful applicants will be required to:
1. Teach General and Business English programs across a variety of levels using a variety of recognised ESL teaching methods including the Communicative Method
2. Teach test preparation courses, particularly IELTS
3. Teach at other locations in Myanmar if required
4. Conduct placement tests accurately
5. Complete administrative tasks promptly, completely and effectively
6. Counsel students about educational matters when required
7. Participate in professional development activities and attend meetings when required
8. Be an active part of a team
9. Be professional, polite and courteous, punctual, and dedicated to the best interests of your students
Salary ranges from $1700-2000 USD to start depending on experience and qualifications
1 year contracts
Positions available from June 2019
- 8 weeks paid vacation
- Medical plan
- Visa extension expenses covered
- Relocation allowance
This is an English Language Teaching position for native-English speakers teaching adult students (high school graduates and up) with the possibility to teach some subjects in a university foundation program subject to circumstances.
Applicants need to be fluent-speakers and require a CELTA certificate (or Trinity ESOL) as a minimum and also a university degree. Further teaching qualifications may affect remuneration.