Volunteer abroad and discover 7+ European countries for free, having your board and lodging in beautiful countryside hotels covered.
Join more than 8000 people from all over the world for an Angloville experience this year!
As an English speaker, you stay in one of our beautiful venues in Malta, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Ireland or England for 3 to 11 days and help our clients improve their English through a series of conversations and activities.
You are not a formal teacher, you are a partner for conversation while having a multicultural experience.
What you get in return:
• Free accommodation in beautiful venues across Europe
• Full board during your stay
• Free city tours in multiple cities: Prague, Budapest, Dublin, Krakow, La Valetta, and more
• An opportunity to connect with people from 20+ countries
Travel tickets paid for some camps within Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary
What is required:
• Be an English Speaker / Native like level of English
• 18 year old +
• Active participation in all fun-packed activities and conversations during the week.
• Conversing in English, not teaching. That’s it!
Participation fee: 0 USD. Angloville is a cultural exchange program and is free for English-speaking volunteers to attend.
Featured in: Lonely Planet, Forbes, Fashion Magazine, Travel Magazine, Glasgow Guardian