Far East, China
Teach at an innovative and unique private ESL school in Taiyuan, Shanxi, China.
Situated just 3 hours from Beijing (by train). If you are a person who likes education and children, who likes history and enjoys discovering new cultures, we would love to hear from you. Taiyuan is a vibrant city with a low cost of living. It has great shopping, restaurants and coffee shops for you to discover.
It also is in close proximity to many historical sights such as Pingyao ancient city, Qian Family Courtyard and the beautiful Yungang Grottoes.
Jingshi Education provides high-quality teaching to small groups. The school’s facilities, classrooms and support team are of the highest standard. With multiple learning environments that can be used in conjunction with your classes. Our environment features a performance stage an airplane, a planetarium, an animal museum, a botanical garden, a subway, a restaurant, a bus, a downtown area with a shop and library, a “downtown” square, a playground and a lounge. Using these environments to compliment your classes and help create great learning experiences with more learning choices. All curriculums come with easy to use and detailed teacher’s books, teaching resources and interactive digital books, games and learning tools for use in class on interactive whiteboards in all classrooms.
• Bachelor's Degree (Mandatory)
• Fluent Speaker from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, United
Kingdom, and the United States (Mandatory)
• TEFL / CELTA / TESOL (Mandatory/or 2 years experience)
• Teaching experience(Preferred)
REMUNERATION & PACKAGE
• VISA: Z Employment Visa (School Pays)
• MONTHLY SALARY: 15,000 to 20,000 RMB per month
• TEACHING DAYS: 5 Days per week (Wednesday to Sunday)
• TEACHING HOURS: 35 Hours Per Week. Maximum of 21 teaching hours per week.
• OPTIONAL OVERTIME: 200RMB/HOUR
• CONTRACT: 1 or 2 Years depending on experience.
• AIRFARE: 8000 RMB
• BONUSES: Demos, class size and performance.
• HOUSING: Free shared apartment (basic furniture) or 1100RMB monthly rent allowance
• PAID VACATION: 10 paid annual leave + National Holidays
• ANNUAL CONTRACT COMPLETION: 1,000 RMB
• VISA FEES: School covers all visa fees incurred within China
• HEALTH INSURANCE: Free
• TEACHER TRAINING: Monthly
• CURRICULUM: Going places, High phonics, Pearson
• CLASS SIZE: 6 -15 students per class
• STUDENT AGE: 3-12 years of age
• TEAM EVENTS & ACTIVITIES: Monthly (optional)
• PROFESSIONAL ENVIRONMENT: HR, Marketing and Finance team
Your date of availability
An up-to-date resume
A picture of your passport
An image of university diploma
A recent photo
Image of any teaching-related certificates