Middle East, Qatar
- The first Awfaz Global School was founded in 2009 and offers an outstanding British-style education to children in the local community. We have 3 campuses across Doha with around 1,500 students. We cater for all nationalities however the majority of our students are Qatari Nationals. Our school is continually expanding to meet the needs of our community in providing quality education for students from Early Years up to IGCSE and increasing to A-Levels.
- Awfaz Global School endeavours to provide a holistic education to students, so that they grow into confident, caring and global citizens. We educate our learners to understand the vital need to make our world a sustainable place to live.
Please find more information here: https://www.awfazglobalschool.co/Izghawa/
We are seeking individuals who are adaptable to change, thrive on challenges and have a true desire to develop life-long independent learners.
We invite applicants who are committed to:
A full expat package is offered for employees only, including:
- Competitive tax free salary.
- Accommodation allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Economy return flights for employee on completion of one (1) full contractual year
- Discounted tuition fees for dependents.
- Leadership opportunities may exist for suitable candidates
How do you apply?
Please send your letter of application/ personal statement explaining your suitability for the position you have applied for along with your CV which must include your contact details, recent photograph and the email addresses of two professional referees.
Interviews will take place via zoom.us . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 30th March 2019 but interviews would be scheduled on weekly basis from the 5/03/ 2019.
Important Note: Per Qatari Labor Law, all candidates MUST attest their relevant degree(s) prior to visa and employment approval. Candidates will need to contact their local Qatar Embassy for exact requirements and the process on how to complete attestation. Candidates will need to attest the following:-
- Academic transcript
- Letter from the university stating degree, duration, mode of study was a full time on campus student’. Online degree(s) are not recognized in Qatar.
- Current police clearance certificate from own country and last country worked
Start Date: 18-08-2019
Apply By: 30-04-2019