Middle East, Qatar
Founded in 2006, the Newton Group is the largest network of schools in Qatar. Our international schools deliver the British National Curriculum across all age groups. We are staffed by British and English speaking teachers who provide a caring educational environment for our local and expatriate students who come from a wide range of backgrounds.
The Newton Group is seeking enthusiastic, creative and dynamic teachers of the highest quality to join our successful team. Applicants should possess a commitment to helping children achieve high academic standards in a lively and engaging manner, whilst integrating differentiation and a range of learning styles into their daily practice.
• Be qualified teachers, ideally with 3 years’ post-qualifying experience
• Have at least 2 years’ experience teaching the British National Curriculum up to A Level
• Possess a creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
• Present excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with staff, students and parents.
If you meet the above criteria and you are a positive, energetic and dedicated practitioner as well as an excellent communicator who is resilient and tenacious in all aspects of your teaching practice, we would like to hear from you.
Kindly note that the positions are advertised for all schools in The Newton Group. Your interview will not be for any specific campus.
Kindly attach your CV which must include: your contact details, a recent photograph, your Skype address and the email addresses of two professional referees. A letter of application / personal statement explaining your suitability for the position you have applied for must be included.
Only applications which include the above details will be considered.
An excellent remuneration package is on offer to successful candidates including:
• A competitive tax-free salary
• A 2-year renewable contract
• Furnished accommodation with paid utilities
• Daily transport
• Fee discounts for teachers’ children
• A merit-based incentive scheme
• Medical insurance
• Visa costs
• Baggage allowance
• Annual flight allowance
Leadership opportunities may exist for suitable candidates
Interviews will take place via Zoom / Skype / Google hangouts.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Start Date: 25-08-2019
Apply By: 31-03-2019