Far East, Myanmar
History Teacher (Sixth Form) in Yangon, Myanmar
ILBC are looking for an A-level history teacher in our British curriculum International School commencing June 2020.
ILBC was founded in 1995 and has become the largest private International School in Myanmar, with 30 campuses throughout the country. The aim of our school has always been to provide opportunities for young people in Myanmar to gain an education that will lead to a more positive future and the development of the country.
The English teaching position is for our main campus in Yangon. We have strong IGCSE results and are now looking for enthusiastic teachers to teach our A-Level courses in our newly-formed Sixth Form commencing June 2020. As a teacher at ILBC, you will find that we have nurtured an exceptionally friendly school environment with students who are eager to learn and very respectful.
Yangon is a fascinating city with an increasingly vibrant nightlife and restaurant scene. The city retains its strong cultural aspects and traditional lifestyle. Myanmar also offers some wonderful opportunities to explore and offers some truly amazing destinations.
For more information about our school, please visit: https://www.ilbcedu.com/
Salary and Benefits
- An attractive salary
- Fully-furnished accommodation provided with wifi access
- Health insurance
- Transport allowance
- Generous paid holidays
- Return flights on completion of contract
- Subsidised gym membership
- Subsidised lunches in the school canteen
- University degree in the relevant teaching subject
- Previous teaching experience
- Formal Teaching qualification
- A keen interest to contribute to the development of the students and therefore, the country in general
Please include your CV, references and a covering letter with your application. Interviews will be conducted via Skype or where possible, in person.
Start date: 01.06.20