Far East, Hong Kong
We are seeking a passionate teacher of mathematics to join a committed and inspiring team of colleagues. The position will be a full-time two year contract starting August 2019, renewable by mutual consent.
• Bachelor Degree in maths with PGCE (Postgraduate Certificate of Education), or equivalent
• Minimum of 3 years classroom experience
• Commitment to inclusion and ability to differentiate effectively
• Experience of teaching maths across the full age and ability range (Year 7-13)
• Knowledge and experience of teaching MYP, GCSE and IB Maths Curriculum (or their equivalents)
• Evidence of contributing to an extra-curricular programme
• Pro-active, adaptable team player able to share responsibility for the development of written, taught and assessed curriculum.
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Start Date: 01-08-2019
Apply By: 11-01-2019