- Design teaching plans, and assign & correct homework according to curricular requirements;
- Prepare and administer tests, quizzes, and other student assessments as needed;
- Report student performance in a timely manner;
- Provide needed guidance to students and parents.
- Organize student activities;
- Guide students throughout independent research projects.
Benefits Included for all Thomas School Candidates:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and overall qualifications
- Free, fully furnished western-style apartment( or housing allowance )
- $1,200 international airfare allowance
- Work Permit sponsorship
- Medical check and visa fees coverage
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Paid national holidays
- Free school placement for dependent children
- Opportunities for professional development
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a relevant major;
- Solid expertise in advanced Humanities;
- Minimum 2 years’ verifiable subject teaching experience;
- Working experience in K-12 school
- Good team player and solid communication skills;
Native English speaker.
Shanghai Thomas Schools Brochure