Monitoring & Evaluation/School Inspections
GBP £5200 to GBP £10500 per month Tax Free
Job Description / Requirements
- Possesses extensive teaching experience, possessing a deep understanding of curriculum & instructionacross the K-12 continuum.
- Demonstrates knowledge of school design and the critical elements that describe effective schoolingincluding but not limited to: Educational Leadership, High Expectations, Data Driven Instruction,
- Response to Intervention, Engagement of Families, etc
- Should be well versed in the stages of child/adolescent development and to some extent weigh-in onthe measures by which schools work/organize themselves to develop students holistically
- Demonstrate an understanding of learning and possesses an awareness of critical contemporaryresearch/literature on charter schools and charter authorizing.
- Possess strong project management experience and problem-solving skills relating to the gathering,organizing, analyzing, data presentation and the management of human capital
- Ability to identify, negotiate and solve or maneuver around organizational roadblocks.
- Possess excellent writing, editing, and communication skills. Attention to detail and the ability tomultitask.
- Ability to work effectively with and on a team, as well as possess the ability to work independently
- Thoughtfully andcreatively provide feedback to disparate groups of people working toward a commonor individual goal
- Demonstrate advanced proficiencies in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to organize facts and present information and figures in a clear, concise and logical manner, bothorally and in writing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with education and non-education personnel, internal andexternal to ADEK.
- Articulates a passion and purpose for improving the quality of education which she/he is campaigningto do at this time; What’s your “why”?
- Ability to transfer knowledge and build internal capacity.