GBP £5200 to GBP £10500 per month Tax Free
Job Description / Requirements
- Possesses management experience working in the public and or private education sector.
- Possesses experience in regulatory analysis, legal interpretation and or policy analysis in public sector.
- Legal training would most certainly be advantageous to both the position and the team
- Extensive experience as a producer and or consumer of educational, organizational and or governmental research; Maintains an Inquiry stance
- Exhibits a keen familiarity with educational policy and processes including but not limited to school
- Accountability, standards-based reform, teacher quality, etc. Skilled with group problem-solving andworking with complex concepts in a dynamic setting.
- Ability to organize facts and present information and figures in a clear, concise, logical and persuasivemanner, both orally and in writing.
- Possess strong and varied research and analytical skills requiring knowledge of relative resources (i.e.tools, people, points of leverage, etc.)
- Exhibits excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with education and non-education personnel internaland external to the ADEK office; Displays and ability to resonate with others and vice-versa;
- Works collaboratively across multiple settings and structures.
- Attentiveness to detail, extremely well organized.
- Exceptional oratory skills
- Possesses the ability to work under pressure, and meet frequent and changing deadlines; Ability to prioritize competing demands
- Articulates a passion and purpose for improving the quality of education which she/he is campaigning to do at this time; What’s your “why”?
- Ability to transfer knowledge and build internal capacity.