Data Analysis & Reporting Consultant
GBP £5200 to GBP £10500 per month Tax Free
Job Description / Requirements
- Possess an ability to develop thoughtful and creative approaches for addressing a wide range of analyticand management questions.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience gathering, managing, analyzing, and interpreting data.
- Demonstrate an ability to develop concise and relevant data presentations for internal and externalleadership audiences
- Possesses an ability to work effectively with diverse groups in a fast-paced, deadline-drivenenvironment.
- Demonstrates an ability to conduct data analyses around broad and minute educational issues.
- Provides evidence of creative problem-solving skills with an ability to employ resources relative toneeds
- Expertise with GIS, SQL, Stata, and Tableau, and or similar programs.
- Displays proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Possesses an ability to analyze/synthesize data and convey complex information and compelling ideasto a wide variety of audiences
- Displays excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills, including public speaking andreport publishing.
- Displays excellent interpersonal skills dealing with education and non-education personnel
- Experience or working knowledge of the public sector and/or a strong interest in public education
- Versed in scripting & statistical languages.
- Willingness to work beyond the boundaries of the job description to contribute to a powerful teamcommitted to devising high quality options for families.
- Articulates a passion and purpose for improving the quality of education which she/he is campaigningto do at this time; What’s your “why”?
- Ability to transfer knowledge and build internal capacity.