GBP £5200 to GBP £10500 per month Tax Free
Job Description / Requirements
- Possess experience in regulatory analysis, legal interpretation and policy analysis in both the public and private sectors
- Possesses an understanding of a standards-based accountability model and the means by which she/he can convey expectations to existing and potential operators (i.e. via Rubric, logic, ToC models).
- Exhibit a Deep knowledge of applied Data & analytics, fiscal and facility management
- Ability to message, monitor and manage expectations and guidelines of compliance
- Possess an ability to comprehend organizational structure/design and the ability to simultaneously work to effectively balance the Operator’s needs and their organizational interests.
- Ability to work cross-functionally liaising with internal and external stakeholders/entities (i.e. operators, contracts office, legal office, authorization team, etc.) to align expectations, policies, protocols and common interests/efforts.
- Ability to rigorously analyze both quantitative and qualitative data at the micro and macro levels (from the authorizer’s view to the school’s view).
- Collaborative and equipped with group problem-solving technique as well as the ability to address complex concepts in a dynamic setting. This includes managing at 360 degrees.
- Ability to organize and interpret extensive amounts of information and convey data and figures in a clear, concise and logical manner, both verbally and in writing.
- Exhibit interpersonal skills, effectively engaging with education and non-education personnel; must be a person of resonance
- Detail oriented, Self-Directed and maintains a learning stance.
- Ability to work under pressure, and able to meet frequent and altering deadlines.
- Articulates a passion and purpose for improving the quality of education which she/he is campaigning to do at this time; What’s your “why”?
- Ability to transfer knowledge and build internal capacity.