www.teachingabroaddirect.co.uk is the website for Teaching Abroad Direct Limited, a company registered in England and Wales, registered number 07902945, whose registered office is Kemp House, 152 – 160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX.
Your use of this Site
You will not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- To post or transmit any material for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
- To post or transmit on the Site inaccurate, incomplete or false information including incorrect or misleading information regarding any job vacancy;
- To post or transmit on the Site any libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material;
- To post or transmit on the Site any material which contains any virus or other disabling devices which interferes or may interfere with the operation of the Site; or which alters or deletes any information which you have no authority to alter or delete; or which overloads the Site by spamming or flooding it;
- To use any device or software to crash, delay, or otherwise damage the operation of the Site;
- To take any action that affects TAD’s reputation or that defames, abuses, harasses or threatens others;
- To encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law; or carry out such conduct yourself;
TAD in its sole discretion shall determine your compliance with the above and shall have the right to prevent you from using the Site and/or to delete from the Site immediately and without prior notice any material that it deems not to comply or to be objectionable for any reason. TAD shall co-operate fully with any law enforcement authorities or any court order requesting or directing TAD to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting or transmitting any material in breach of the above.
None of the services which are available through the Site are available to recruitment or employment agencies and TAD may in its sole discretion cancel any account registration which it suspects has been made by or on behalf of any recruitment or employment agency.
Links to or from other websites
As a convenience to users, the Site may from time to time contain links to external websites and you may be offered a number of automatic links to other sites, which may interest you. We accept no responsibility for or liability in respect of the content of those third party sites. TAD has not reviewed or approved such sites and does not control and is not responsible for those sites or their content. TAD does not warrant that any links to such sites work or are up to date. TAD does not endorse or make any representations about those sites and the use of any such links is entirely at your own risk. Any third parties wishing to link to our Site may do so provided links are to the home page only of the Site and provided we are notified in advance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. TAD reserves the right to refuse to allow third parties to link to our Site and shall not be required to give any explanation for such refusal, or for withdrawal of previously granted permission.
We may gather information and statistics collectively about all visitors to the Site which may include the information supplied by you which will help us to understand our users, thereby creating a better recruitment process. We will not disclose individual names or identifying information. All data will be in aggregate form only. We believe this information helps us determine what is most beneficial for our users and how we can continually improve our online service. We may share this kind of aggregate data with selected third parties to assist with these purposes.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Site (including without limitation photographs and graphic images) are owned by TAD or its licensors. You may not download copy or print any of the pages of the Site except for your own personal use, and provided you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices. No copying or distribution for any business or commercial use is allowed. No framing, harvesting, “scraping” or other manipulation of the content of the Site is permitted. You will not attempt to decipher, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in the Site; nor will you post to the Site any material which infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party.
Changes to or temporary unavailability of this Site
TerminationWe may at our absolute discretion deny you access to this Site (which may include any of the services or information available through it) or any part of it at any time without explanation.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained on this Site is given in good faith and TAD uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, TAD gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded.
No liability is accepted by TAD for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information on this Site. TAD shall not be liable to any person relying on or using any such information for:
- loss of revenue; loss of actual or anticipated profits whether arising in the normal course of business or otherwise (including, without limitation, loss of profits on contracts); loss of opportunity; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business; loss of goodwill; loss of or damage to reputation; loss of or corruption to data; loss of management or administration time, legal and other professional fees and expenses; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damages however caused (including without limitation by reason of misrepresentation, negligence, other tort, breach of contract or breach of statutory duty) which arise directly or indirectly from the subject matter of this Site.
Nothing in either of the immediately foregoing sub-clauses shall limit or exclude TAD’s liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or to the extent otherwise not permitted by law.
You agree fully to indemnify us and keep us fully indemnified against all costs, expenses, claims, losses, liabilities or proceedings arising from use or misuse by you of this Site.
We do not guarantee that any candidate will be available to fill a particular vacancy nor that any candidate will meet the needs of any client.